The end of the year is approaching and it is time where we often reflect on matters…. and develop some resolutions. Here is what I am thinking…
- Do an inventory of my closest relationships and ask how much peace I bring them. Determine some ways to add peace to their lives.
- Establish awareness of what I allow my mind to dwell on. Do I dwell on what is good and right for me and for the world around me?
- Take the time to be grateful every day
- Eliminate 75% of the inbound news or negative information I allow in… and don’t let the news frenzies affect how we conduct business.
- Find ways to acknowledge others’ powerful and peaceful impact in my life
- Match great tenants with great properties
Here’s to hoping for wonderful things to come in 2016!