A Message From Lisa…
Change is inevitable and growth is optional… Citysearch is taking the latter approach.
Firstly, a personnel update… please be advised that Gemmah Barrett who has been with Citysearch for about ten years will be on maternity leave effective April 2018. We are excited for her future addition to her family. Citysearch anticipates Gemmah ‘back in action’ in early 2019. Gemmah takes pride in her performance and the quality of her work, and is already in the process of transitioning her responsibilities to ensure a seamless changeover. During her absence, specific alternate contacts will be provided to those impacted by her leave and all client needs will be taken care of in her absence.
Additionally, Citysearch is working on a few very exciting additional changes which will be announced over the new few months.
Citysearch is very pleased with its team of high caliber employees of which have been carefully selected for their acumen in the areas of property management, real estate and corporate relocations, and they are well versed on providing great service, time after time. The ownership group at Citysearch has not changed since its inception and this may explain why our team is effective, our work flow and processes are streamlined and we target to be the best in the industry. In other words, we are not happy until you are. As you know, there are numerous challenges in the property management realm however providing reasonable and fair solutions is what we strive for. In this edition, we would like to highlight one of our leasing agents, Janice Florendine. Janice can be reached via the Citysearch line at 403-777-1770 or on cell at 403-899-6700 and additionally via firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the most successful leasing agents of all time, Janice is known to be relentless, tirelessly, practical and dedicated to Citysearch’s clients. Born and raised in Calgary, Janice has a vast knowledge of the Calgary area and is well versed on the subject of ‘real estate’.
Janice’s golden rules are:
- Love what you do and help people…. Specifically Janice likes to find the perfect home for Citysearch clients.
- Draw on life experiences to provide information for clients to make a comfortable decision.
- Good energy trumps all. A person can be the best whoever they are and whatever they do.
- Do what you love. Love what you do. When you are passionate, your life is richer and you get better results.
- It is never too late to reinvent yourself.
- Give without any expectations of return and it does not necessarily have to be material things… Give time, assistance and patience.
- Be who you are. Confidence is everything although great clothes and a little makeup can’t hurt.
- Trust your instincts.
- Do not be concerned about work-life balance.. as it will fall into place if you love your work. I love my work!
Thank you for the confidence you place in Citysearch.
Lisa Hamielec, P.Eng.
Citysearch Rental Network Inc.