POINT ON THE BOW
837 2 Avenue SW
Calgary AB, T2P 0E6
POINT ON THE BOW
Point on the Bow: one of Calgary’s premier condominium buildings offers a wide variety of floor plans and square footage. Built in 1999, the emerald green glass reflects light throughout the residential area making its presence known. The Bow river shimmers alongside the reflective building, harmonizing with the surrounding environment.
The modern glass-ceiling entrance fills the lobby with natural light, giving life to the botanical garden inside. Additional amenities include a furnished lobby with souring glass ceilings, a granite waterfall, the Point Park Library, exercise and steam rooms, a meeting room and a large sundeck with BBQ.
Every amenity has been provided to comfort and convenience for your personal lifestyle. These suites are absolutely gorgeous and a must see.
- Units have multiple balconies, rooftop patios, gorgeous river and city views, air-conditioning, central vacuum and quality finishings
- Condo fees include air conditioning, heat, water (soft water), sewer, building maintenance, 24 hour concierge, parking, management fees and amenities
- Indoor pool and whirlpool, exercise room, steam room, and shower stalls with towel service
- Point Park library with fireplace
- River lounge social room with kitchen
- Garden sundeck with gas BBQ
- Built in 1999
- 15 storey building with 38 units
- Suites are open and spacious, ranging up to 5451 sqft
- Concrete construction with Tyndal stone exterior and shimmering green tinted glass walls
- Equipped with high-tech security, keyless entry, closed circuit security TV system and 24-hour concierge services
- Extra wide heated parking, visitor parking and a carwash