660 Eau Claire Avenue SW,
Calgary, Alberta T2P 0L2
This multi-tiered urban living riverside condominium is located in the thriving neighbourhood of Eau Claire. Beautifully build to adapt to the city skyline north of downtown and just steps away from the majestic Bow River. Princeton Cityscape suites reflect the energy and enthusiasm of downtown life. Whether you choose an urban apartment, trend-setting loft or brownstone town home, this is great place to depart from as well as come home to.
Nearby Prince’s Island Park hosts an array of performing arts and events. Riverside bike and pedestrian pathways offer easy commute to nearby restaurants, boutiques, and art galleries. Lifestyle is key to this well-situated and sought-after downtown Calgary condo.
- Condo fees include heat, air conditioning, water (soft water), sewer, parking, management fee, building maintenance
- Each unit has their own balcony or terrace, air conditioning, interior heat pump with ductwork, central vacuum and quality finishing
- Private outdoor balconies overlook the beautiful interior courtyard or gleaming downtown city lights
- High speed elevator
- RUnderground parking, extra storage and car wash bay
- Built in 2002
- storey building with 16 spacious 1 or 2 bedroom apartments, 4 brownstone townhomes with individual street level entrance
- Exterior material is brick complemented with glass terrace railings
- Central entry portico