670 and 680 Princeton Way SW,
Calgary, Alberta T2P 5K3
The Princeton Waterfront is nestled on along the south side of the Bow River featuring panoramic park views, and is undeniably the most exclusive terraced apartment complex. The Waterfront has a large landscaped courtyard just steps away the Prince’s Island pedestrian pathways.
There are two separate entries on the south and east side of the building featuring a unique carriageway. The unique staggered configuration of this building creates unobstructed westerly viewpoints of the Bow River where you can watch rafters during your summer gatherings.
- Condo fees include heat, air conditioning, water (soft water), sewer, parking, management fee, building maintenance
- Each unit has their own balcony or terrace, air conditioning, interior heat pump with ductwork, central vacuum and quality finishing
- Private outdoor balconies overlook the beautiful interior courtyard or gleaming downtown city lights
- High speed elevator
- RUnderground parking, extra storage and car wash bay
- Built in 2002
- storey building with 16 spacious 1 or 2 bedroom apartments, 4 brownstone townhomes with individual street level entrance
- Exterior material is brick complemented with glass terrace railings
- Central entry portico