CitySearch’s comprehensive leasing services can provide you with the peace of mind you’ve been looking for. Our services would advertise your property, screen prospective tenants, provide a thorough explanation of the lease agreement including terms and conditions, local tenancy laws and procure renters for your property. After that, you would retain the balance of responsibility for maintaining that Lease Agreement.
Our knowledgeable staff is specifically trained in application processing, not only do we comply with local tenancy laws, but we also get the most qualified renters for our owners. Our years of knowledge and experience have helped us develop a qualification processes that is sound. Proper screening reduces the potential of high-risk tenants obtaining occupancy – A poor screening process may result in higher risk of financial and property loss.
The second tool in successful leasing is the Lease Agreement. Our tenants receive an orientation when they sign their lease. Our comprehensive lease, rules and polices are reviewed in detail so that we have the most educated tenants possible.
These two tools have helped our current owners experience low vacancy rates and low turnover rates. This means our owners are optimizing returns on their investments.
As times change, legislature changes and more information becomes available, we revise our process to ensure that we are setting the trends for others to follow.
Overview of key services:
- Establish fair rental value
- Conduct showings to prospective tenants
- Verification of tenant application – conduct a background check on the applicant which includes employment verification, past rental history, credit check and more
- Process lease paperwork and set up file, issue rental agreement, and rules and regulations
- Conduct a thorough walk-through inspection at possession time. Detail condition via a written report. A copy each to be distributed to the owner and tenant
- Manage the advertising program – signs, Calgary Herald, Renters Guide, Feature sheet, internet advertising, etc
- Prepare a comprehensive Lease Agreement with appropriate signatures and distribute accordingly as per the local tenancy laws
GIVE US YOUR OPINION
We are always striving to give you the best possible experience with our websites and we welcome any and all feedback! Is there something you would like to see on our website? Something you feel we are missing? Please drop us a line and let us know!